13th Annual - Sierra to Sage Shop Hop
Due to COVID-19, this website has been neglected.
I’m very sorry for not updating the website. Due to COVID-19, so many events have been cancelled on us. I am in the process of finding out the status of the 2020 Sierra to Sage status. As soon as I have more information, I will update the website ASAP. Currently, dates are tentative and have not been confirmed. Prizes are currently not confirmed.
Again, Please Accept My Deepest Apology.
Sierra to Sage 2020 Schedule
Thursday September 10, 2020 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday September 11, 2020 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday September 12 2020 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
How the shop hop works:
1. Pickup your passport at the first shop you visit or download it from
the website, www.sierra2sage.com.
Sorry, passports cannot be
stamped before Sept. 10, 2020 .
2. Be sure to get you passport
stamped by every shop you visit. All shop hoppers must present their own passport to be stamped and will not be permitted to stamp more than one passport. Passports are not transferable.
3. Shops are only permitted to stamp passports in their designated space. If shop hoppers forget to get their passport stamped at any shop, they will have to return to that shop to get it stamped.
4. Turn in your passport at the end of the shop hop. You can turn it in at the last shop you visit or you can mail to: The UnCommon Thread, 1525 W.Williams Ave. Suite L, Fallon, NV 89406.
The mailed passports must be postmarked no later than Sept. and must be received by Sept. .
Grand Prize! $100 Gift Certificates from Each Participating Quilt Shop totaling $800 in gift certificates.
• 1st Prize $50 Gift Certificate from Each Participating Quilt Shop for a total of $400 in gift certificates!
• 2nd Prize $25 Gift Certificate from Each Participating Quilt Shop for a total of $200 in gift certificates!
To be eligible for the grand, first and second prizes, hoppers must visit and collect stamps from all 8 shops and must be 18 years of age or older. Full and partially complete passports are eligible for all other prizes.
Tips for shop hopping
1. If you are printing your own labels, include your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
2. Wear comfortable shoes.
3: Bring a camera.
4: Print out the “Participating Shops” pages on the website (link here)(www.sierra2sage.com) or keep this flier handy so that you will have phone numbers in case you get lost.
5. Don’t be afraid to call a shop if you are running a little late (10 to 15 minutes) and it’s almost closing time. You’ll find that the shops will be happy to wait for you; just be considerate of their time and effort.
6: If you plan on staying at a motel while hopping, reservations are recommended.
7. Be prepared to have lots of fun!!
Get Your Discount Pin While Supplies Last
Charm holding discount pins will be available for purchase for $12. These pins will entitle the wearer to a 10% discount on regularly priced items during the hop at each of the shop hop shops with sewing machines and sewing
furniture being exempted.
Please be sure the clerk can see your pin before she or he starts ringing up your sale so you will be properly discounted. The pins will be available at each of the participating shops June 2019. Each shop will be giving a specially selected charm with purchase.